BVLGARI 41mm Stainless Steel Diagono SCUBA Watch, Black
- BVLGARI watch from the Diagono SCUBA Collection.
- 41mm (1.6″) stainless steel case.
- Rubber strap; thorn buckle.
- Unidirectional diving bezel.
- Black dial with luminous Arabic and dot markers.
- Date window display; three-hand movement.
- Water-resistant to 30 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 188.8.131.52.08.001The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.This brushed model features a champagne dial covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet.This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1376, a precision quartz movement.
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 184.108.40.206.02.001The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.This model features a silver dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 35 mm stainless steel case, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet.This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1532, a precision quartz movement.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 220.127.116.11.02.001The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a blackened Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the opaline silver "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.The design is finished with a new 3-row stainless steel bracelet with slightly curved central links, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 18.104.22.168.57.003With a name inspired by the stars, the Constellation has been a symbol of luxury since 1952. For this collection, OMEGA has looked to both the sky above and the ocean below, to create a beautiful collection of timepieces with Tahiti mother-of-pearl dials.Along with its alluring color, the dial of this 27mm model also features 12 diamond indexes in rhodium-plated holders which match the polished facetted hands.The case and bracelet are made from stainless steel, while the iconic "claws" of the Constellation are placed on a bezel set with tone-in-tone Roman numeralsThe timepiece is driven by the OMEGA calibre 1376, a quartz movement that sits behind a vertically-brushed caseback that has been stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.