BVLGARI 41mm Diagono Scuba Stainless Steel Watch, Black Dial
- BVLGARI watch from the Diagono SCUBA Collection.
- 41mm (1.6″) stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel bracelet strap with deployant clasp.
- Unidirectional diving bezel.
- Black dial with luminous Arabic and dot markers.
- Date window display; three-hand movement.
- Water-resistant to 30 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 220.127.116.11.01.001OMEGA’s sporty Seamaster collection is a tribute to the brand’s maritime legacy. This exquisite example of our renowned watchmaking pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage and our adventurous pioneering spirit.This OMEGA Seamaster Diver 300M Chronograph features a lacquered black dial with a 30-minute recorder at 3 o'clock, a 12-hour recorder at 6 o'clock and a small seconds dial at 9 o'clock. The polished black ceramic unidirectional rotating bezel is mounted on a 41.5 mm stainless steel case with a helium-escape valve and an integrated date corrector at 10 o'clock.The watch is presented on a stainless steel bracelet. This chronograph is powered by the OMEGA Co-Axial calibre 3330.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 18.104.22.168.03.001The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a rhodium-plated Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the sun-brushed blue "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.This color design is continued with a blue leather strap, while at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.