BVLGARI 41mm Diagono Scuba Stainless Steel Watch, Black Dial
- BVLGARI watch from the Diagono SCUBA Collection.
- 41mm (1.6″) stainless steel case.
- Stainless steel bracelet strap with deployant clasp.
- Unidirectional diving bezel.
- Black dial with luminous Arabic and dot markers.
- Date window display; three-hand movement.
- Water-resistant to 30 ATM.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 18.104.22.168.55.002The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.This brushed model features a white mother-of-pearl dial marked with diamond-set indexes and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K yellow gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold bracelet.This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1376, a precision quartz movement.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 22.214.171.124.04.001It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a white ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The white ceramic unidirectional bezel with OMEGA Ceragold™ diving scale is mounted on a 39.5 mm stainless steel and 18K Sedna™ gold case.Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a white leather strap with rubber lining.The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer is water resistant to 600 meters / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8800 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 126.96.36.199.02.001The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.This model features a silver dial with a date window at the 3 o’clock position and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 35 mm stainless steel case, and is presented on a stainless steel bracelet.This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1532, a precision quartz movement.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 188.8.131.52.02.001The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a blackened Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the opaline silver "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.The design is finished with a new 3-row stainless steel bracelet with slightly curved central links, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.