BVLGARI 35mm Serpenti Tubogas Yellow Gold Diamond Watch
- BVLGARI watch from the Serpenti Tubogas Collection.
- 18-karat yellow gold.
- 35mm case with white diamonds on bezel.
- Bracelet strap coils around the wrist.
- White dial with Roman numerals and stick markers.
- Pink cabochon winding crown.
- 0.293 total diamond carat weight.
- Two-hand movement.
- Made in Switzerland.
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 126.96.36.199.57.003With a name inspired by the stars, the Constellation has been a symbol of luxury since 1952. For this collection, OMEGA has looked to both the sky above and the ocean below, to create a beautiful collection of timepieces with Tahiti mother-of-pearl dials.Along with its alluring color, the dial of this 27mm model also features 12 diamond indexes in rhodium-plated holders which match the polished facetted hands.The case and bracelet are made from stainless steel, while the iconic "claws" of the Constellation are placed on a bezel set with tone-in-tone Roman numeralsThe timepiece is driven by the OMEGA calibre 1376, a quartz movement that sits behind a vertically-brushed caseback that has been stamped with the Constellation Observatory medallion.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 188.8.131.52.02.001The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a blackened Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the opaline silver "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.The design is finished with a new 3-row stainless steel bracelet with slightly curved central links, and at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
- Brand: OMEGAModel: 184.108.40.206.03.001It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. The stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 6 o’clock position. The dial presents a small seconds sub-dial, as well as 60-minute and 12-hour counters on one dial for intuitive reading of elapsed time. The blue ceramic unidirectional rotating divers’ bezel, with its OMEGA Ceragold™ diving scale, is mounted on a 45.5 mm 18K Sedna™ gold and stainless steel case.Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a blue leather strap with rubber lining.The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph is water resistant to 60 bar (600 meters / 2000 feet), and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 9900 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
- Brand: OMEGAModel No: 220.127.116.11.55.001The especially dramatic and enduring design concept of the OMEGA Constellation line is characterized by its famous “Griffes”, or claws, and striking dials.This brushed model features a white mother-of-pearl dial marked with diamond-set indexes and covered by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The 18K red gold bezel, with its engraved Roman numerals, is mounted on a 27 mm stainless steel casebody, and is presented on a stainless steel and 18K red gold bracelet.This timepiece is powered by OMEGA’s calibre 1376, a precision quartz movement.